What does it take to succeed in the mortgage industry? Brokers who are “All In” with United Wholesale Mortgage know better than anyone and want to share their knowledge with you in a new podcast called Good. Better. Broker., your go-to source for expert advice from the best in the industry.
TikTok Is a Social Media Platform Mortgage Brokers Should Leverage to Grow Their Audience
Of all the social media platforms out there, there is arguably no greater opportunity for mortgage professionals than on TikTok. How can mortgage brokers tap into this fast-growing channel to boost their business? Tune into Episode #16 of Good. Better. Broker. as we talk with Dario Medrano, a mortgage broker with more than 20K followers on TikTok.
In this episode of the Good. Better. Broker. Podcast, you’ll learn how to embrace TikTok as an impactful and cost-effective marketing strategy.
In this episode, we discuss ...
- 1:53 – Why TikTok is Dario’s preferred social media platform
- 2:55 – Dario on the opportunity that exists for mortgage brokers on TikTok
- 3:07 – How Dario uses TikTok to recruit new team members
- 4:02 – How Dario gets leads from TikTok
- 4:57 – What kind of content to post on TikTok
- 6:07 – How you can differentiate yourself with behind-the-scenes content
- 6:53 – The importance of having conversations with followers
- 8:01 – TikTok as a form for lead generation
- 8:45 – How you can use TikTok to boost your other social channels
- 10:30 – Feedback Dario gets from real estate agents on TikTok
- 11:44 – Dario’s advice for getting started on TikTok
- 12:30 – Dario’s plans for the future of his social content
Resources Mentioned in This Episode:
Meet The Guests In This Episode
Dario Medrano is the Founder and President of Home Field Lending in Las Vegas, Nevada. Dario started his career with a large retail bank in 2018 before opening his own independent mortgage brokerage in early 2020. In 2 short years, Dario has personally funded over $50 million in mortgage production while running the day-to-day operations of Home Field Lending. The company is licensed in more than 7 states and their roster is growing every quarter with both new and experienced mortgage professionals. Dario has grown a large social media following on Instagram and TikTok, totaling over 100,000 followers on both platforms combined. He attributes the growth on social media to his vulnerability on camera and hopes to inspire the next wave of loan officers nationwide.