What does it take to succeed in the mortgage industry? Brokers who are “All In” with United Wholesale Mortgage know better than anyone and want to share their knowledge with you in a new podcast called Good. Better. Broker., your go-to source for expert advice from the best in the industry.
In a Purchase Market, Viewing Real Estate Agents as Your Client will Yield Repeat Business
Real estate agents are looking for lending partners that will bring them certainty, transparency, and accountability. How can independent mortgage brokers provide the same level of service to their real estate agents as their borrowers? Check out episode #19 of Good. Better. Broker as we talk with two brokers who built their branch by catering to the needs of their real estate partners.
In this episode of the Good. Better. Broker. Podcast, you’ll learn how to deliver an experience that will have real estate agents bringing you their entire book of business.
In this episode, we discuss ...
- 3:11 – Why Quinn and Tyler focus on real estate agent relationships
- 5:03 – How Quinn and Tyler’s experience outside mortgages impacted their view of client experience
- 9:17 – What a good relationship looks like between an LO and a real estate agent
- 13:15 – How mortgage brokers can help real estate agents win an offer
- 14:53 – Why Quinn and Tyler target listing agents as leads
- 17:29 – How Quinn and Tyler impress listing agents to earn their business
- 19:16 – The script Quinn and Tyler use for phone calls to listing agents
- 22:57 – How Quinn and Tyler develop listing agent relationships after the first phone call
Resources Mentioned in This Episode:
Meet The Guests In This Episode
Quinn Moran and Tyler Lucks
Quinn Moran and Tyler Lucks work with NEXA Mortgage and run and operate their mortgage brokerage out of Colorado. Both started their professional careers in the health and fitness industry almost two decades ago and made the switch to lending in 2018. Quinn and Tyler have created a culture within their branch that is focused on building relationships for life with both clients and real estate agents and pride themselves on providing an experience of uncompromising quality that meets the needs of each client. They specialize in providing an inviting and educational process to all parties involved. In their first year of being licensed, they originated over 200 loans combined. This past year, Quinn and Tyler originated $100 million in total production.