Conventional 1% Down
An Incredible Opportunity To Help With Home Affordability
It’s exciting when a loan product can help you attract both new borrowers and real estate agent partners, which is exactly what Conventional 1% Down does. When income-qualified borrowers put 1% down, UWM pays an additional 2% toward the down payment, up to $4,000, for a total of 3% down. Not only does it help make homeownership more affordable for borrowers, it gives you a competitive edge when talking to real estate agents.
How It Helps You
- Creates more opportunity to help borrowers who need it most
- Gives you the ability to offer multiple purchase options to borrowers with income at or below 80% of the Area Median Income (AMI)
- Helps you earn more business from real estate agents
- Follows the same guidelines as Home Possible®
How It Helps Your Borrowers
- Qualify with income at or below 80% of the AMI
- Lower down payment
- Get into a house sooner by reaching the down-payment savings goal faster
- More money for furniture, house repairs and maintenance
To learn more about how to use products like these, check out How to Wow Your First-Time Homebuyer and Down Payment Assistant Programs 101 episodes on UWM’s “Good. Better. Broker.” Podcast.
For access to this limited-time program and to all the benefits of partnering with the #1 mortgage lender in the nation, join our network now.
Information subject to change. Certain restrictions apply. Subject to borrower approval.
The principal, interest and MI payment on a $200,000 30-year Fixed-Rate Loan at 5.875% and 97% loan-to-value (LTV) is $1,243.08. The Annual Percentage Rate (APR) is 6.428% with estimated finance charges of $5,600. The principal and interest payments, which will continue for 360 months until paid in full, do not include taxes and home insurance premium, which will result in a higher actual monthly payment. Rates current as of 04/13/2023. Subject to borrower approval. Some exclusions may apply.