Give Your VA Borrowers A 50BPS Incentive On VA IRRRLS — Including VA Conquest!
On locks now through Nov. 11. Talk to your UWM AE for details.
VA Loan Products
Take your VA borrowers to a new level with industry-leading government rates and pricing. This is the obvious choice for your top-tier clients.
- 640+ FICO
- $125,000 minimum loan limit
- Maximum loan amount can exceed county limits
- Fixed term only
- Single family primary residences
There are many ways we can thank our veterans for their selfless sacrifice. Through our new exclusive Conquest for VA, we can start by offering them rates ranging from 2.25%-2.375%* on VA Purchases and VA IRRRLs. Conquest is available on conventional programs as well, click here to learn more.
- Rate starting at 2.25%*
- Purchases on primary residence only
- VA IRRRLs on primary and secondary residences
- VA IRRRLs that have not closed with UWM in the last 18 months
- Lock anywhere from 8-22 days (UWM average is 11 days sub to CTC)
- Flex Term from 8-30 years available
- Min 640 FICO
Serve those who have bravely served in the Armed Forces with UWM’s VA IRRRL with no appraisal. Allow your veteran borrowers to take advantage of their VA benefits by streamlining their current VA loan into a lower interest rate.
- Unlimited LTV
- Fast closings, often less than 20 days
*The principal and interest payment on a $202,800 30-year Fixed-Rate VA Loan at an interest rate of 2.25% and 80% loan-to-value (LTV) is $775.20. The Annual Percentage Rate (APR) is 2.496% with estimated finance charges of $6,500, which includes a funding fee paid at closing as determined by VA guidelines. The principal and interest payment does not include taxes and insurance premiums, which will result in a higher actual monthly payment. The APR is calculated using the Actuarial Method. Rates are current as of 06/24/2020. Some exclusions may apply. United Wholesale Mortgage is not endorsed or sponsored by the Dept. of Veterans Affairs or any government agency.