Bank Statement (30-Year Fixed)
To better serve self-employed borrowers, UWM is offering Bank Statement Loans, allowing qualified borrowers to be approved by providing personal or business bank statements, instead of income docs or tax transcripts.
- 640+ FICO, with LTVs up to 90% and no MI required
- Loan amounts up to $3M
- Up to 50% DTI
- Self-employed borrowers only
- Minimum 12 months of reserves required
- Minimum 12 months consecutive bank statements required
- Two appraisals from two different appraisers required for loans over $1.5M
- Not eligible in West Virginia or on Texas 50(a)(6)
Investor Flex (30-Year Fixed)
UWM’s DSCR loan that’s perfect for investors looking to expand their real estate portfolio. It allows borrowers to use the market rent of the property to qualify, rather than their current income.
- 640+ FICO
- Up to 80% LTV
- Eligible for investment property purchases, rate/term and cash-out refinances
- Minimum debt-service coverage area ratio (DSCR) of .80
- Finance up to 20 properties
- Loan amounts up to $2M
- Appraisals from two different appraisers required for loans over $1.5M
- Minimum 12-months reserves required
- Minimum 2 months consecutive bank statements required
- Not applicable in West Virginia or for Texas 50(a)(6)
CEMA loans (Consolidating Extension Modification Agreement) can help borrowers save money on closing costs when purchasing or refinancing a home in the state of New York.
- Eligible on conventional and conventional high balance with Elite pricing available
- Investor Flex
- Bank Statement
- Prime Jumbo Offerings
- Loan must be closed by a UWM-approved attorney
Available in New York only. Not eligible on co-op properties.
Information subject to change. Certain restrictions apply. Subject to borrower approval.