5-, 7- AND 10-YEAR ARMS
Give Your Borrowers Even Lower Rate Options
Adjustable-rate mortgages allow you to offer your borrowers a lower rate along with a lower monthly payment. ARMs can be a smart alternative — especially considering that fewer than 10% of borrowers stay in the same mortgage for over seven years and that the initial rate could save them hundreds of dollars each month. ARMs are also appealing to borrowers interested in short-term loans on investment properties.
- Based on latest industry-standard SOFR (Secured Overnight Financing Rate) index
- Fixed rate for 5, 7 or 10 years, then adjust every 6 months with 1% cap at each adjustment
- Elite pricing, High Balance and Jumbo options available
- Available for primary, second and investment properties
- Purchase, rate/term and cash-out refinance
- Max LTV 95% for Conventional/80% for Conventional Elite and Prime Jumbo
- 620+ FICO for Conventional/700+ FICO for Conventional Elite/680+ FICO for Prime Jumbo
Sign up with us today, and make UWM your go-to lender for all of your borrowers.
Information is subject to change. Certain restrictions apply. Subject to borrower approval.