UWM Launches EASE 2.0 with Easier, Faster Features
Popular tool uses feedback from independent mortgage brokers for best experience, speed
PONTIAC, April 15, 2020 – United Wholesale Mortgage, (UWM), the #1 wholesale mortgage lender, today launched EASE Docs 2.0 to provide clients a better, faster experience.
“This is going to change the way people view the mortgage process because it’s so fast and easy,” said Mat Ishbia, president and CEO of United Wholesale Mortgage. “We never stop working to create better tools for independent mortgage brokers. This is our time to get better in every way possible and we’re not going to stop here.”
EASE Docs 2.0 not only allows for paperless documentation, it also enables clients to generate a single, compliant mortgage in minutes that borrowers can sign with a click of a button. Other exciting new features include:
- Loan Estimates and Closing Disclosures Preview: Brokers can now preview loan estimates and closing disclosures from the EASE Fees screen without generating documents.
- eSign package updates: Brokers can now add their documents to the broker library for future use.
- Condition package updates: Brokers can now add documents, such as a letter of explanation, and sent them directly to their borrowers.
- Run high cost test earlier: Brokers can now run this test earlier in the process giving them visibility to any potential errors with opportunity to fix them before closing.
- Brokers can now close purchases in a trust
“Even on our most popular tool within the broker community, we love opportunities to get better and can turn client feedback into something that will make the mortgage process faster and easier for independent mortgage brokers while supporting them in growing their businesses,” said Ishbia.
UWM provides tools and training to independent mortgage brokers signed up with them to help grow their business. For more information on how to sign up as a broker with UWM, visit www.UWM.com.