What does it take to succeed in the mortgage industry? Brokers who are “All In” with United Wholesale Mortgage know better than anyone and want to share their knowledge with you in a new podcast called Good. Better. Broker., your go-to source for expert advice from the best in the industry.
An Immaculate Loan Process Will Set You Up for a Business Based on Referrals
As an independent mortgage broker, success is defined as a customer that creates another customer. How can you create a system that will have every client bringing you referrals? Tune into episode #8 Good. Better. Broker. as a top producing mortgage broker explains how to build a referable business by impressing your clients at every step of the loan process.
In the first episode of our ORIGINator series, you’ll hear how Amer Bally became one of the top 100 mortgage brokers in the country by creating a flawless experience for his customers.
In this episode, we discuss ...
- 2:23 - How Amer generated business when he was a new mortgage broker
- 3:40 - How Amer and his team define success
- 4:22 – Why an experience at a restaurant mirrors the loan experience
- 6:07 – Why the closing is the most importance part of the loan process
- 7:37 – Why you can’t say thank you enough times
- 8:31 – The importance of setting proper expectations with the client
- 9:55 – Why every client is worth $25K
- 10:24 – Why mortgage brokers have to build a referable business
- 11:14 – How Amer structures training for his team
- 12:03 – Amer’s advice for other mortgage brokers
Resources Mentioned in This Episode:
Meet The Guests In This Episode
Amer Bally is the President of The Bally Team Powered by UMortgage, the Michigan-based branch of the fast-growing national mortgage company. Founded by Amer in 2018, the Bally Team is already the second-largest mortgage brokerage in Michigan, helping more than 2,000 families achieve the dream of homeownership.
As a 27-year-old entrepreneur, Amer is the top-ranked loan originator in Michigan and No. 83 overall loan originator in the country. Amer is dedicated to supporting homeownership through financial literacy throughout the state of Michigan and has a passion for giving back to his local community.