June 19, 2019
Your daily mortgage market update. Plus, Marlene Light talks about UWM's VVOE (Verbal Verification of Employment) process and how you can help make it go smoothly.
This Week’s Major U.S. Economic Reports. Times shown in EST.
- Empire State Mfg Survey 8:30 AM
- Housing Market Index 10:00 AM
- Treasury International Capital 4:00 PM
- FOMC Meeting Begins 8:30 AM
- Housing Starts 8:30 AM
- MBA Mortgage Applications 7:00 AM
- FOMC Meeting Announcement 2:00 PM
- Fed Chair Press Conference 2:30 PM
- Jobless Claims 8:30 AM
- Philadelphia Fed Business Outlook Survey 8:30 AM
- EIA Natural Gas Report 10:30 AM
- Fed Balance Sheet 4:30 PM
- Existing Home Sales 10:00 AM
Submit a topic
Have a topic you'd like one of our Insiders to cover? We want to hear from you.