Cheaper, More Efficient Closing Process
Available exclusively from UWM, TRAC (Title Review And Closing) is a process that’s entirely new to the industry. It changes the way you handle title work and closing, creating a cheaper and more efficient process for all parties.
- TRAC process helps you get your title docs ready in an average of 3–5 days. UWM will review title and closing docs, check to make sure your title is clear, then help facilitate the closing process, making it incredibly simple for you and your borrowers
- Offer your borrowers significant savings with a cheaper title review process. We’ve reduced title and closing fees by removing the need for Lender Title Policy
- An LLPA of 20bps for refinances will be applied to the loan
- An LLPA of 30bps for purchases will be applied to the loan
- Run UWMs One-Click AUS to determine eligibility
- Easy step-by-step process. Select TRAC in Products and Pricing, choose your product and run One-Click AUS to see if the loan is eligible for TRAC, if eligible order TRAC through Processor Assist
TRAC is currently available in most states, with new states being added weekly. For common questions about UWM’s TRAC process, search The Source for “TRAC Process Guide” to learn more.
Information subject to change. Certain restrictions apply. Subject to borrower approval. TRAC does not replace owner title insurance.
TRAC is not available for co-ops, manufactured homes, Texas 50 (a)(6), HELOCs, PUDs, BorrowSmartSM, Refi Possible loans, condos, government loans and non-agency loans. Not eligible in the state of IA. For a full list of ineligible products, search The Source for “TRAC Process Guide.”