Escrow waivers expanded
Escrow waivers on UWM conventional loans up to 95% LTV
Save more of your borrowers up to thousands of dollars in closing costs. We've expanded guidelines for escrow waivers (known as impound waivers in California) on most conventional loans — now up to 95% LTV. And still no escrow waiver fee. Now, more of your borrowers can eliminate the up-front money typically required to close their loans. And because they'll have more money in reserves, you can get their loans approved faster and easier. Exclusions apply. Talk to your UWM AE to learn more.
- Escrow waivers up to 95% LTV
- No escrow waiver fee
- Eliminates initial escrow (impound) deposit
- Available on most conventional loans with a 640+ FICO
- Available on VA loans with a 620+ FICO
- Option to waive just taxes, just insurance or both
- Escrow must be waived prior to funding
*Limited to 80% LTV in NM by state law.
WHAT THEY'RE SAYING
I love being able to offer the escrow waiver option without a fee. It lowers my borrowers’ monthly payments and the amount of cash they need at closing. This is a great tool to bring in new business.
Loan Officer, NetLending