Protect Your Business And Your Borrowers With Safe Check
Available exclusively from UWM, Safe Check allows you to pre-qualify your borrowers with a single or tri-merge soft credit check. When you select the tri-merge option, no hard credit report is required until your loan is ready to be cleared to close, which protects your business and your borrowers from unwanted excessive credit trigger lead solicitations. Safe Check lets you determine if they’re eligible for an appraisal waiver prior to submitting the loan to underwriting and provides a more streamlined initial borrower approval experience that gives you the confidence you need to move ahead.
- Available on conventional loans
- Get an appraisal waiver pre-check before submitting your loan. Run Safe Check through One-Click AUS to see whether the loan is eligible for an appraisal waiver before submission
- With a tri-merge, you won’t need to pull a hard credit check on your borrower until your loan is ready to be cleared to close
- Delay credit trigger solicitations. Safe Check lets you run a single or tri-merge soft credit check before you need to order a full credit report that can take longer and result in credit trigger lead solicitations
- With a tri-merge, once your borrower signs the disclosures and you submit the loan, our team can help your borrower opt-out of credit trigger lead solicitations completely
- Avoid affecting FICO scores. The soft credit check also lets you pre-qualify borrowers without negatively impacting their credit score
- Provide more valid pricing. With a tri-merge, you’ll have a more accurate FICO
- Check for liabilities that are automatically imported into EASE
- Use Safe Check with BOLT to obtain an initial borrower approval in as little as 15 minutes
You can select Safe Check and see pricing for a single or tri-merge soft credit check from the AUS screen in EASE.
By clicking the links above, you are being directed to a third-party website. Additional terms may apply. United Wholesale Mortgage does not endorse or make any representations regarding the services provided by third parties.
Information subject to change. Certain restrictions apply. Subject to borrower approval.