What does it take to succeed in the mortgage industry? Brokers who are “All In” with United Wholesale Mortgage know better than anyone and want to share their knowledge with you in a new podcast called Good. Better. Broker., your go-to source for expert advice from the best in the industry.
Mortgage Brokers Can Help Borrowers Leverage Wealth Through Investment Properties
Savvy investors recognize the opportunity that exists to create leveraged wealth through real estate. How can you establish yourself as a loan originator who can attract and impress investor clients? Tune into Episode #14 of Good. Better. Broker. as we talk with two mortgage brokers who have grown their businesses by becoming experts in investment property loans.
In this episode of the Good. Better. Broker. podcast, you’ll learn how to talk your clients through investment property strategies and how to originate these loans efficiently.
In this episode, we discuss ...
- 1:34 – why Sean believes investment properties are a great strategy
- 3:01 – how investment loans became a niche for Sean
- 4:16 – how Sean educates his borrowers on leveraged wealth from investment properties
- 4:58 – how Sean advises his borrowers on investment property opportunities
- 5:54 – how mortgage brokers should position themselves in this area of business
- 7:18 – how Sean sets his investment property files up for success
- 8:30 – Sean’s advice for other loan originators on how to educate themselves
- 10:07 – Sean’s advice on how to find clients who are interested in investment properties
- 12:43 – how Kim first got involved with investment property loans
- 13:59 – Kim’s keys to originating investment property loans
- 15:09 – what Kim does to make the process as seamless as possible for her clients
- 17:06 – how Kim advises borrowers who have multiple investment properties
- 18:18 – why Kim views real estate as a smart investment
- 20:51 – how Kim sets herself up for success with investment groups
- 21:47 – how Kim relies on underwriters to help with investment property loan questions
Resources Mentioned in This Episode:
Meet The Guests In This Episode
Sean has over 24 years of mortgage experience and has been a loan officer for the past 20 years. He helps individuals realize their dreams through financing backed by real estate. Sean’s focus is to ensure his clients are well-informed consumers by educating them on various loan strategies and advising them on the loan process. He is all about developing long-term relationships with his clients and real estate partners after the transaction is complete because he’s invested in his clients’ success and loves to find ways to help them achieve their goals.
Kim Sporich is an independent mortgage broker based in Texas. Kim has been in the mortgage industry for over 20 years and has been a broker for 13 years. She has worked with real estate investors for over 10 years, resulting in multiple loans per borrower. Kim tries to make the process as easy as possible for her borrowers. She has been in the top 1% of loan officers with United Wholesale Mortgage for the past 5 years.