Good. Better. Broker.
What does it take to succeed in the mortgage industry? Brokers who are “All In” with United Wholesale Mortgage know better than anyone and want to share their knowledge with you in a new podcast called Good. Better. Broker., your go-to source for expert advice from the best in the industry.
How to Use Down Payment Assistance Programs to Help Your First-time Homebuyer Clients
Affordability is a common barrier to entry for many prospective homebuyers. However, there are ways to get over that hurdle. How can mortgage brokers use down payment assistance programs to help their first-time homebuyer clients? Listen to episode #36 of Good. Better. Broker. as we talk with a mortgage broker who walks you through everything you need to know about DPA programs, from how to find them to how to dispel common myths about them.
In this episode of the Good. Better. Broker. Podcast, you’ll learn how to leverage down payment assistance programs to help your first-time homebuyers.
In this episode, we discuss ...
- 1:46 – Why Brittany decided to focus on down payment assistance programs
- 2:51 – The benefits of down payment assistance programs
- 3:20 – How Brittany researches DPA programs
- 5:11 – How Brittany determines if DPA programs are going to be a fit for borrowers
- 7:25 – Searching for DPA programs by state vs. county
- 8:43 – Why DPA programs aren’t advertised as much as they could be
- 12:17 – Brittany dispels some of the misconceptions that exist about DPA programs
- 13:13 – Why DPA programs aren’t only for low-income borrowers
- 16:29 - Brittany’s advice for loan originators on DPA programs
Resources Mentioned in This Episode:
Meet The Guests In This Episode
Coming from the world of auditing and investigation, Brittany utilizes her skills to demonstrate a deep understanding of the mortgage loan process and its inner workings. With a commitment to customer service and a dedication to helping her clients find the perfect loan for their needs, Brittany is a reliable and trustworthy resource for any homebuyer. She strives to always offer guidance on the entire loan process from application to closing and beyond, looking to make her clients’ home purchase dreams a reality. Her experience and expertise make her an equally invaluable resource for her colleagues as well, by taking part in NEXA’s Loan Officer Support platform as a support coach for anyone in the mortgage world who is seeking scenario and lender-based guidance.